General Insurance Company
Star Health Insurance Company
Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd commenced its operations in 2006 with the business interests in Health Insurance, Overseas Mediclaim Policy and Personal Accident. With no other insurance category to focus and divide our attention, we use our resources to focus on service excellence, design products and use core competency of innovation to deliver the best to our customers.
At Star Health Insurance, the company offers a wide range of health insurance products at affordable prices to make health insurance every human being’s right. And as a company, single-mindedly dedicated to health insurance.
It’s often said that your health is your wealth. And with the same belief, we make it our mission to ensure that your health is never compromised. That’s why we offer you an array of flexible plans to protect your health.
Be it for yourself or your near and dear ones, health shall never come second with Star Health Insurance by your side.
Best Health Insurance Plans
Most popular insurance policy with your growing family, on floater basis.
- Single policy, wider coverage for whole family at an affordable premium.
- Get extra sum insured (auto recharge) at no extra cost
- Health Checkup benefit for every claim free year
- 3 times Automatic restoration of Sum insured by 100% each time upon complete exhaustion
- Cover for Assisted Reproductive Treatment
- New-born baby cover from 16th day.
- Donor expenses for organ transplantation.
- Domiciliary Hospitalization Expenses for treatment exceeding 3 days.
- Cover for all day care procedures
- A grace period of 120 days from the date of expiry of the policy is available for renewal.
The optimum policy for seniors over 60 years of age with several advantages.
- For Senior citizens aged between 60 to 75 years.
- No pre-insurance medical test required.
- Covers pre-existing diseases from the second year onwards.
- Policy issued both on Individual and Floater Basis
- Medical Consultations as an Out Patient in a Network Hospital.
- Cost of Health check up covered up to specified limits.
- Newly introduced sum insured Rs.15,00,000/-, Rs.20,00,000/- and Rs.25,00,000/-.
- Policy is available for 1 / 2 / 3 years
- Guaranteed lifetime renewals.
Complete healthcare protection for your entire family on individual and floater basis.
- No capping on room rent - Treatment at Single Standard A/C room.
- Covers medical expenses incurred on Bariatric surgical procedures and its complications.
- Air ambulance assistance, Second medical opinion are covered.
- Cost of health check up for every block of 3 claim free years.
- Cover for maternity (normal and caesarean delivery) and New born baby.
- Automatic restoration of entire Sum insured by 100%.
- Dental / ophthalmic cover on OPD basis.
- Hospital cash benefit.
- Cover for over 400 day care procedures.
- Personal accident cover against Death and Permanent total disablement (equal to the Health Insurance cover) at no additional cost.
- 100% Increase in Sum Insured upon a claim free renewal
A favourite insurance plan with family package, health benefits and bonus options.
- No claim bonus of 5% for every claim free year up to 25%.
- Health Checkup costs up to Rs.5,000/- for every block of 4 claim free years.
- Automatic restoration of entire Sum insured by 200%.
- Optional Covers : Hospital cash and patient care cover.
- 101 day-care procedures covered.
Maximum benefits at affordable premiums, available for individuals and family.
- Health insurance policy that covers both Outpatient expenses & inpatient expenses
- Option to choose premium to be paid and Sum Insured required
- Premium options: Rs.15000/-; Rs.20,000/-; Rs.25,000/-; and Rs.30,000/-( applicable GST extra)
- Sum Insured options(for inpatient hospitalization): Rs.1 lakh, Rs.2 lakhs, Rs.3 lakhs, Rs.4 lakhs and Rs.5 lakhs
- Sum Insured Type option : Individual and Floater
- Policy term: One year
Surplus protection at affordable pricing.
- A Top up policy providing higher sum insured at a very affordable premium.
- No pre-acceptance medical screening required.
- This policy can be taken on both Individual and Floater basis.
- The policy offers two plans: Silver Plan and Gold Plan.
A specialised healthcare policy for diabetic patients.
- Covers hospitalization expenses for complications of Diabetes, both type 1 and type 2 and other than complications of diabetes
- Policy can be taken on Individual and Floater basis.
- Two plans are available – Plan A and Plan B
- Plan A – Pre-acceptance medical examination is required for all persons opting for this plan and Plan B - There is no pre-acceptance medical screening
- No Waiting Period for Diabetes and its complications under Plan A. 12 months Waiting period under Plan B.
- Out Patient expenses – for Medical consultations, Diagnostic tests, medicine and drugs
- Compensation for Accidental Death of the chosen insured person
- Donor expenses for kidney transplant surgery
- Dialysis expenses @ Rs.1000/- per sitting up to 24 months
- Cost of artificial limbs due to amputation up to specified limits.
- Automatic restoration of entire Sum insured
- All day care procedures covered
Special healthcare insurance policy for heart patients with multiple benefits.
- This policy is for persons who have undergone for the first time the named surgery / intervention / correction for the existing Cardiac diseases
- This policy has two Plan options – Gold Plan and Silver Plan
- Under both the Plans hospitalization expenses for non cardiac diseases and accidents are covered under Section 1
- Under Section 2: Gold Plan covers both medical management and surgical/interventional management for cardiac related diseases while Silver Plan covers only Surgical / Interventional management.
- Out Patient Benefit is available under both plans
- Personal Accident Death Cover is available under both plans
First ever Health Insurance product for persons diagnosed with Cancer
- First ever health insurance product for persons diagnosed with Cancer.
- First ever Pilot product in Health Insurance industry- A limited period offer
- Sum Insured Rs.3 lakhs & Rs.5 lakhs
- Entry Age: 5 months to 65 years
- Lump sum cover of 50% of Sum Insured - for recurrence, metastasis, and/or a second malignancy unrelated to first cancer.
- Regular indemnity health cover for accidents & illness other than Cancer.
- No pre acceptance medical tests
- Premium paid is eligible for rebate under Section80D of Income Tax Act, 1961
A one-of-a-kind health insurance policy meant for HIV positive patients.
- A special policy from Star Health ensures that care reaches those who need it the most.
- The first policy in India to cover HIV positive individuals.
A complete care policy for you and your family.
- Policy is available on Individual and Floater basis in Tier I and Tier II places.
- Cover for pre-hospitalization and post hospitalization.
- Hospital Cash benefit if treatment taken in Government hospital.
Protection policy with critical benefits and special advantages.
- Cover for 9 specified critical illness.
- Lumpsum payment on diagnosis of critical illness.
- No survival period.
- Also covers regular hospitalization.
- Cover for non-allopathic treatment up to specified limit
- On payment of lumpsum, the cover will continue until expiry of the policy for regular hospitalization.
A health insurance plan meant for families with multiple benefits.
- Affordable health insurance policy for the family.
- Sum insured on Floater basis.
- Cover for pre-hospitalization and post hospitalization.
- Cover for specified day care procedures.
A unique policy for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder