This website is designed, developed and maintained by Cover360. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Company and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Under no circumstances will this Company be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws and terms and conditions which will be laid down from time to time. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by Non-Government / Private Organizations.
Cover360 is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the cover360 website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
Cover360 does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
Material featured on this site may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to our site so that you can be informed of any changes or updates therein. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our website's pages must be loaded into a newly opened browser window of the user.
In addition, at many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites (external links). These external links have been placed for your convenience. Cover360 is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
You are being re-directed to a third-party site. By clicking on the check box, it is assumed that the “Payment Terms & Conditions” have been read and accepted by you.
1. By accepting to Make Payment Online, it is implied that you agree to the terms and conditions of Net Banking System/ Credit Card Company or the respective entities.
2. The accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through it, is not warranted by Cover360 and shall solely be construed to be set forth by the third party.
3. The site shall be used solely for the payment of your premium and your acknowledgment that any reliance on any opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information available on the site shall be at your sole risk and consequences.
4. Cover360 and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors and agents, expressly disclaim any liability for any deficiency in the services of the service provider whose site you are about to access.
5. Neither Cover360 nor any of its affiliates nor their directors, officers and employees will be liable to or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss that you may incur in the event of any deficiency in the services of the service provider, failure or disruption of the site of the service provider, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the site or these materials in accordance thereto, Cover360 and all its related parties described here in above stand indemnified from all proceedings or matters arising thereto.
6. Once the payment transaction has been submitted, any request for refund will not be entertained. If the Service, however, causes an incorrect amount of funds to be debited from your Payment Account or causes funds from your Payment Account to be directed to a Payee which does not comply with your Payment Instructions, the Service provider shall be responsible for returning the improperly transferred funds to your Payment Account.
7. For all transactions before payment, the company will display a transaction id and the user should make note of the same and should be quoted in all future communications with reference to this transaction.
8. Online Policy generation will be done on acknowledgment of the premium is received from payment gateway as to successful payment.
9. In the exigency of connection getting timed out or user clicking to close the browser before getting payment confirmation message or broken transaction arising out of any other cause, the customer shall check with his bank before proceeding to make subsequent payment for the same proposal. In respect of broken transactions, online policy generation facility is not available.
On receipt of confirmation from payment gateway which takes about 72 hours (from the date and time of transaction), Cover360 shall update the payment status of these records. In respect of successful transactions, the policies will be e-mailed to the customer.
10. The company shall not be responsible for non-delivery of policy if the insured had provided wrong e-mail address.
11. For any issue relating to online policies, the company can be reached in the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The premium to be paid by any person proposing to take an insurance policy (hereinafter referred to
as the proposer) or by the policyholder to an insurer may be made in any one or more of the following
manner(s), namely: -
b) Any recognized banking negotiable instrument such as cheques, including demand drafts, pay orders, banker’s cheques drawn on any scheduled bank in India;
c) Postal money orders;
d) Credit or Debit Cards held in his name;
e) Bank Guarantee or Cash Deposit;
h) Direct credits via standing instructions of proposer or the policyholder or the life insured through bank transfers; and
i) any other method of payment as may be approved by the Authority from time to time.
In all cases of risks covered by the policies issued by an insurer, the attachment of risk to an insurer will be in consonance with the terms of Section 64VB of the Act and except in the cases where the premium has been paid in cash, in all other cases the insurer shall be on risk only after the receipt of the premium by the insurer.
Provided that in the case of a policy of general insurance that where the remittance made by the proposer or the policyholder is not realised by the insurer, the policy shall be treated as void ab-initio.
Provided further that in the case of a policy of life insurance, the continuance of the risk or otherwise shall depend on the terms and conditions of the policy already entered into.