General Insurance Company
Universal Sompo General Insurance Company
- To emerge as a market leader in our chosen domain by winning customer confidence through superior value and continually enhancing the same.
- World class services and products to our Customers
- Stable returns for our Shareholders
- Stimulating work environment for our employees
- Growth along with Customer Centric Approach
- Highly efficient post claim services to all our customers.
Protects Individual and family from unexpected medical contingencies due to sickness or accident.
Best Health Insurance Plans
While it is important for you to adopt a healthy lifestyle, it is also important to have a Complete Health insurance plan which will take care of most of the medical expenses that you may incur.
The Complete Healthcare Insurance comes with comprehensive plans that reimburse medical expenses incurred in a hospital and also the out-patient charges and various value added services
3 Easy Steps choose your plan type:
- Individual Basis or Family Floater
- Choose your plan option: Basic or Essential or Privilege
- Choose the Sum Insured and product options steps Down To Own Your Plan
- Speedy Policy Process : Instant Policy can be bought online or through agents with minimum documentation without pre-medical checkup up to age of 55 years for healthy individuals.
- Sum Insured Rs 1 Lakh - Rs 10 Lakh : Wide Range of Sum Insured on different Plan type - Options ranging from Rs 1 Lac to Rs 10 lac. Family floater cover for minimum Sum Insured of Rs 1 Lacs.
- Basic Plan covers sum insured from Rs 1 Lac to Rs 2 Lac.
- Essential Plan covers sum insured from Rs 3 Lac to Rs 5 Lac.
- Privilege Plan covers sum insured from Rs 6 Lac to Rs 10 Lac.
- Entry Age : 3 months to 55 years ( Proposer has to be an adult only)
- Cashless facility : Cashless facilities at over 4000+ quality hospitals across India.
- Speedy Claims Processing : Prompt settlement of both Cashless and Reimbursement claim .
- Portability Benefits : We can cover portability of benefits to similar cover under indemnity plan subject to intimation of complete details by application at least 45 days prior to the expiry of existing policy.
We will provide benefits for the following subject to the level of Sum Insured chosen and the benefits detailed in Your Policy Schedule. All costs incurred must be Medically Necessary and subject to Reasonable and Customary Charges. If You suffer an Illness or Accident during the Policy Period that requires Hospitalization as an inpatient, then We will pay:
- Inpatient Treatment
- Day Care Procedures
- Domiciliary Treatment
- Organ Donor
- Dental Treatment (In case of Accident)
- AYUSH Benefit
- Daily Cash for Accompanying an Insured Child
- Out-patient treatment
- Convalescence Benefit
- Mother and Child Care Benefit
- Restore Benefit
- Cover for People Living with HIV/ AIDS (PLHA)
- Cumulative Bonus
- Health Check Up
Value Added Benefits
- Second Opinion
- Specialist Consultation with Two follow up session
- Wellness Package
- 24x7 Customer Service
- Personal Accident
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Daily Cash
- Sub limits
- Treatment in Tiered Network
- Waiting Periods
- Specific Waiting Periods
- Maternity and Childcare Benefit
- Out-patient Treatment