About HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Ltd. is a shared venture between HDFC Ltd., India’s leading Housing Finance Institution and ERGO International AG, the principal insurance entity of Munich Re Group. The company offers a complete spectrum of general insurance products varying from Motor, Health, Travel, Home and Personal Accident in the retail range and customized commodities like Property, Marine and Liability Insurance in the corporate expanse.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance offers insurance products in the following domains :
- Car Insurance
- 2 Wheeler Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Goods Carrying Vehicle Insurance
- Tractor & Miscellaneous insurance
The Edge Offered by HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- Trust redefines relations at HDFC ERGO. The company continuously aim to make insurance simpler, more accessible and more reliable. This is a company where agreements are fulfilled, claims are met and lives are sustained with complete responsibility.
- HDFC ERGO recognises that in hours of trouble, instantaneous aid is above all. The company’s In-house claims team renders round the timer assistance to assure a distress-free claim experience.
- Since, last 16 years, HDFC ERGO has been provisioning to countless customer requirements smoothly, by presenting a comprehensive variety of plans and additional covers for every customer base.
- The company has bagged the “Best Customer Experience Award of the Year” and “Excellence in Financial Reporting” for the year 2016.
Claim Settlement Ratio
In 2017-2018, HDFC ERGO General Insurance claim settlement ratio was Motor: 84.37% and Health: 52.58%