About HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) ('HDFC Life' / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd. one of India’s preeminent housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global finance company.
Instituted in 2000, HDFC Life is a principal long-term life insurance solutions facilitator in India, proposing a range of individual and group insurance solutions that satisfy various customer necessitates such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. In 2019 the Company has 38 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 8 optional rider benefits, provisioning to an assorted range of customer requirements.
HDFC Life proceeds to profit from its presence nationwide with 412 branches and added distribution touch-points through manifold partnerships. The Company is furthermore backed by a robust foundation of financial advisors.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance offers insurance products in the following domains :
- Life Insurance Plans
- Term Insurance Plans
- Retirement Plans
- Child Plans
- Group Insurance Plans
- Health Insurance Plans
- Saving Plans
- Investment Plans
- Women’s Plans
- Rural and Social Plans
- NRI Plans
- Combo Plans
The Edge Offered by HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- HDFC Life has its proximity in more than 980 cities and towns spread across India
- HDFC Life extends a diverse range of life insurance plans including innovative Combo plans and plans specially designed for Women.
- HDFC Life's comprehensive network and distribution channel have made sure that investment products are accessible in all major cities and towns spread across the country.
- The company also renders customisation of insurance plans such as enhanced rider security for an added premium amount.
- HDFC Life has had a history of a healthy claim settlement ratio that points out towards its enhance customer service and hassle-free claim process.
Claim Settlement Ratio
In 2018-2019, HDFC Standard Life’s claim settlement ratio was 99.03%.