About ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance is a mutual collaboration amid ICICI Bank and Fairfax Financial Holding by a shareholding pattern of 74 % and 26%, sequentially. The company renders General Insurance services to assist people in shielding their near and dear ones against unanticipated circumstances.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance has a far-reaching service offering, which encompasses health, motor, travel, home, business, marine, as well as crop protection. These insurance commodities are particularly devised to endeavour complete insurance resolutions to citizens of all ages, professions, and organisations. Retaining in cognizance personal and corporate customers, the firm has been continuously developing revolutionary solutions based on a customer-first outlook. The company is acknowledged and attempts to provide customised insurance services to its clients.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance offers insurance products in the following domains :
- Motor Insurance
- Health Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Home Insurance
- NRI Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Crop Insurance
The Edge Offered by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
- ICICI Lombard settles 3 claims every minute. To ensure you have hassle-free claim settlement process; the company employs over 100 doctors and 600 engineers and has settled 1.57 million claims in FY2019.
- This company rose up as the pioneers in the industry to uncover an online sales channel in 2005 and the principal General Insurance Company to be ISO accredited.
- Leading in customer assistance, the company has introduced mobility solutions to enable customers to acquire, restock and intimate claims.
- A self-help consumer app has been ejected for timely policy purchase/renewal, claim intimation and tracking, GPS-enabled notification services; for instance, finding the nearest hospital or garage.
- ICICI Lombard won the prestigious “Celent Model Insurer Asia Award”, in the digital and omnichannel and legacy and ecosystem transformation sections for their company application and chatbot “MyRA”,
Claim Settlement Ratio
In 2018-2019, ICICI Lombard General Insurance claim settlement ratio was 99.87% and 93.14% for health insurance and motor insurance.