About IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd.
IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance was chartered in 2000, as a joint venture amid the Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative (IFFCO), which occurs to be one of the world’s largest cooperative society, and Tokio Marine Group, which is also the biggest listed insurance group in Japan. IFFCO owns 51 per cent in the company and the prevailing 49 per cent is retained by Tokio Marine Group. Their single purpose was to be one of the leaders in the insurance sector by instilling attributes such as clarity, honesty and agile assistance. Besides advancing individual general insurance plans, IFFCO Tokio also administers various general insurance plans to companies and corporates. It extends customized plans with a broad assortment of customers. It is the solitary insurance company in India with a 100% owned distribution channel.
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance offers insurance products in the following domains :
- Car Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Two Wheeler Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Trade Suvidha
- Trade Protector
- Micro & Rural Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Speciality Insurance
- Crop Insurance
The Edge Offered by IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company
- Being one of the most reputable general insurance company in India for beyond 15 years, IFCO Tokio General has obtained millions of loyal customers, established on their reputation for rendering quality service offering.
- The company offers products that are accessible over a multi-channel network including offline channels like agents, brokers and branches, and online by their own and partners’ websites.
- IFCO Tokio’s claims settlement process is quick, effective and smooth, created to fully support you in your ampere-hour of requirement devoid of any undesirable obstacles.
Claim Settlement Ratio
In 2017-2018, IFFCO Tokio General Insurance claim settlement ratio was 90.69%.