About Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd. was established in August 2000. They have intensified to become considerably accepted in the last 17 years of its service since they earned their license from the IRDAI in October 2000. They have a tremendous trail across the nation with above 139 offices, 12000 mediators and diverse online and telecalling executives, employees and agencies. It is wholly owned by Reliance Capital Limited with a miniature stake been contracted to Nippon Life, a Japanese based life insurance company. This company has a vision of incubating high quality of products and services and outranking themselves plus they aim toward becoming people’s prime choice in native as well as global markets.
Reliance General Insurance offers insurance products in the following domains :
- Health Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Two Wheeler Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Home Insurance
The Edge Offered by Reliance General Insurance Company
- Assured policy delivery within 10 seconds.
- Complimentary Roadside Support worth Rs.500*
- Avail tax Savings under section 80D
- With a comprehensive and widely distributed network, the consumer has access to 4450+ Network Garages and 4000+ Network Hospitals
Claim Settlement Ratio
In 2017-2018, the Reliance General Insurance claim settlement ratio was :
- Motor: 81.47%
- Health: 106.54%