About United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
United India Insurance Company Limited was organised in 1938. The Company has a diversity of insurance products to present insurance cover from bullock wagons to rockets. United India Insurance Company has been in the headship for planning and executing complex covers to comprehensive customer bases, as in matters of ONGC Limited, GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd, Mumbai International Airport Ltd, etc. Its insurance plans have infiltrated the rural areas with a wide level of implementation of Universal Health Insurance Programme of Government of India and Vijaya Raji Janani Kalyan Yojana.
The company also has a presence in greater than 200 Tier II and III rural areas in the country.
United India Insurance offers insurance products in the following domains :
- United India Motor Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- United India Personal Accident
- United India Householder's Insurance
- United India Shopkeeper's Insurance
- United India Fire Insurance
- United India Marine Insurance
- United India Industrial Insurance
- United India Liability Insurance
- United India Miscellaneous Insurance
- United India Micro Insurance
- United India Credit Insurance
The Edge Offered by United India Insurance Company
- United India has registered 45 lakh women in Madhya Pradesh through government-backed insurance plan Vijaya Raji Janani Kalyan Yojana.
- This General Insurance company possesses an employee force of 18300 and about 1340 offices.
- It is one of the oldest flourishing insurance firms to be in service in India.
- United India Insurance Company gained the SKOCH Award for ICT based innovation for M-Power
- United India Insurance Company was bestowed the Winner of Contract for Pensioners in Tamil Nadu.
Claim Settlement Ratio
In 2018-2019, the company’s insurance claim settlement ratio was 96.45%.